For most people, they take extra time to clean a specific part of their home because it can make them feel better and the house will look like million times better than it used to be. Whether this is true or not, it does not matter because what is important is on how they will feel after doing it.
For those who have wooden floors, they know that the home looks better if the floor is free from crumbs, dust bunnies, scuff marks and much more. Also, they feel good if the baseboards are gleaming than the usual dusty hue or the bathrooms are squeaky clean and smell fresh. Whatever it is that you like to clean more in your house, you should have a cleaning plan.
Cleaning eats up more of your time, especially if you do not have a plan to follow everyday. For others, they hire a professional home cleaning company to do for them. These companies create a cleaning service checklist but can be customized according to your preference.
For most home cleaning service companies, they ask the homeowner to create their own cleaning checklist to identify the order of priority. This way, the cleaning professionals will know what is most important and the least. For instance, the basic structure is like this.
- Guest Bathroom
- Guest bedroom including changing of bed sheet
- Living room
- Master bedroom
- Remainder of the house
By creating a checklist, the cleaning professionals will be aware of which part of the house needs extra time. In addition, you will have a perfectly customized cleaning plan that answers to your cleaning needs.
On the other hand, cleaning service checklists are very important when it comes to offices and other establishments. It will ensure that all assigned tasks are executed professionally and a useful method to record daily tasks. To give you an idea of how a checklist looks like in offices, the table below is a detailed list to customize the cleaning schedule.
Reception, Entrance and Office Areas
- Remove trash and replace the bin liners.
- Vacuum all mats and carpets.
- Vacuum hard floors.
- Vacuum places under all cushions.
- Dust all surfaces of tables, chairs, desks and other furniture.
- Damp wipe surfaces using a disinfectant.
- Mop hard floors using a disinfectant.
- Remove cobwebs starting from the entrance and other immediate areas.
- Remove marks and fingerprints around door frames and light switches.
- Clean glass doors.
- Clean all glass.
- Polish bright works and brass.
- Spot clean painted surface and walls.
- Collect all trash, bottles and papers at the entrance and inside the building.
- Ensure that all areas are arranged and cleaned.
This is an example on how you can create your own checklist. Do this in every part of the office such as the toilet and bathroom and stairs and lifts.