House cleaning can be tiresome, especially if you are dealing with family, work and other priorities. Cleaning the home can be a challenging task because of the different demands of life. Today, thousands of cleaning service businesses are coming out, ready to provide their clients needs. With this, it can be difficult to choose which company to hire. The good thing is, there are a few tips to guide you in choosing a home and commercial cleaning service company.
- Decide what particular area of the house needs a cleaning service. For instance, think about rooms or specific areas which are off-limits and are more important to focus on. Think about the service you need, do you want the standard cleaning like mopping and dusting only or include laundry and windows too? From this list, you can narrow down which companies to choose from.
- Ask for referrals from family, neighbors and friends. Getting referrals from family, neighbors and friends is a good way to know which cleaning service company is commendable and provides quality service based on their experiences. However, be careful as there are customers that get bonuses every time they advertise the company.
- Avoid companies that do not have insurance and bonds. It is inevitable to avoid accidents or theft to occur, when a company is insured and bonded, they are responsible for every liability. Choosing a service company that does not have these, the homeowner will be responsible for any untoward incidents.
- Make sure the cleaning staff are legal residents and do a background check. Generally, it is a must to do a background check of the staff whether they are responsible or have committed crimes in the past.
- Ask a free consultation for your list of candidates. Usually, a representative will come to your house to review the services you need from them and the cost of the job. Do not include in your list the company that does not offer this service because before the job starts, both of you should be able to agree on all things.
- Hire a company that charges a flat rate rather than an hourly rate. Companies that charge hourly can be disadvantageous for the home owner because they can work slower to get a bigger fee.
- The company that offers the cheapest price must not be a determining factor in choosing. Remember, there are valid reasons why a certain company is less expensive than some companies. Be cautious since there are deals which are sugar coated only to find out that the services are not fair enough. Chances are, they are just making some shortcuts of the services.
- Choose a company that provides customer satisfaction.
Looking for a cleaning company can be tiresome but with these helpful tips, you will be guided accordingly.